Request a Ceremonial Document from the Mayor
Coronavirus Update: Changes to Ceremonial Document Request Procedures
PLEASE NOTE: To protect employees and the public from exposure to COVID-19, the following changes for requesting ceremonial documents have been made:
- Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- All ceremonial documents will be mailed (except In Memoriams).
- At least 72 hours notice is appreciated for In Memoriam requests, but not required.
- In Memoriams may be picked up Monday-Friday from 9:00-4:00 at the first floor security desk in City Hall, 100 Holiday Street.
- Requests are limited to 10 ceremonial documents.
- Please anticipate postal delays and submit requests as soon as possible.