Request a Ceremonial Document from the Mayor
Mayor Scott issues ceremonial documents to recognize and congratulate Baltimore City residents and organizations, and welcome groups who are holding events in Baltimore.
PLEASE NOTE: To protect employees and the public from exposure to COVID-19, the following changes for requesting ceremonial documents have been made:
- Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- All ceremonial documents will be mailed (except In Memoriams).
- At least 72 hours notice is appreciated for In Memoriam requests, but not required.
- In Memoriams may be picked up Monday-Friday from 9:00-4:00 at the first floor security desk in City Hall, 100 Holiday Street.
- Please anticipate postal delays and submit requests as soon as possible.