Mobile Stage Request Form
If you would like to obtain the Mayor's Mobile Stage for your community event, please fill out the form below. This application must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
Approval of your request is contingent upon stage availability and payment of the required fees prior to the event. If the stage needs to be delivered before the actual event date, use the delivery date as the Event Start Date. Additional fees may apply.
- The Mobile Stage does not include a sound system.
- A site plan illustrating the desired placement of the stage must be submitted with this form.
- A list of all entertainment acts performing on the stage must be submitted with this form.
- No glue, sticky tack, nails or thumbtacks are to be used on the stage wall or doors. 3M Hanging Strips are allowed.
Application and Availability Inquiries
Fees, delivery, and billing inquiries
Payment and Fee Structure
Payment must be made no later than three (3) weeks prior to the date of your event by cash, check, or money order payable to Director of Finance and delivered in-person to:
Department of Public Works, Permits Office
200 N. Holliday Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Mobile Stage Fee
Stage Delivery, Set-Up, Monitoring, and Security Fee
- $50 if payment is made eight (8) or more weeks prior to the event
- $65 if payment is made six to eight (6 – 8) weeks prior to the event
- $80 if payment is made fewer than six (6) weeks prior to the event
Special Events Application Fee
(You must submit a Special Events Application for Equipment if your event extends into the public right of way.)
- $80 if payment is made eight (8) or more weeks prior to the event
- $125 if payment is made six to eight (6 – 8) weeks prior to the event
- $250 if payment is made fewer than six (6) weeks prior to the event
Fire Department Special Event Fee
IMPORTANT: The Mobile Stage will not be delivered if the application fee and mobile stage fee are not brought into the Permits Office.